Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.docx) or RTF (.rtf) document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Videos or other audio-visual media should be linked rather than embedded, unless arrangements have been made with the editors to host that content.
- The document uses Chicago citation style with in-text citations and endnotes at the end of the article.
- Where available, DOI urls for all cited references have been provided in the references list.
- The text adheres to all other requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines below.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.